Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me Times Three

To list three things that I use in my every day life that define who I am. Well after checking out what I was wearing and carrying on my person in noticed that:

1. As you can see, I'm always wearing cargo pants or cargo shorts. Between my military issued pants and the pants that I've purchased, I probably have at least 25 pairs of them. Not to mention the 20 or so pairs of cargo shorts that I own. I guess that this is from having a long military  career and always wearing Army combat fatigues. I like the comfort of that style of pants and the functionality of having the extra cargo pockets. I'm a photographer and I'm always carrying extra gear and I love having a place to put it all. Plus, the durability can't be beat.






2.  Footwear. I'm a huge fan of a great pair of broken in combat boots, again from have a long military career in them. I'm always outdoors, whether I'm on a photo shoot in the desert or on a hike out in Red Rock Canyon or the Valley of Fire, they've always served me well. I rarely wear dress shoes unless I'm in a formal environment. Mostly I'm in a comfortable pair of sneakers or tennis shoes. Due to the fact that I have blown out knees from over 21 years of jumping out of planes in the Army, comfort and support are a must for me.



3.  As for something that I carry, I'd have to go with my cell phone for this one. I carry the huge Samsung Galaxy Note II. This phone is not only a small tablet in my pocket, but as a photographer it serves as a digital portfolio for me if I ever happen to run into or meet any potential clients. You definitely can't get any of this from a small iPhone. Another feature that the iphone doesn't have is expandability. The Note II has a mini SD slot for up to an additional 32GB of removable space, which comes in handy with all of the images that I keep in my digital portfolio.


No comments:

Post a Comment